Sat, Oct 20|
CenterPoint Massage & Shiatsu Therapy Sc
CBD Topicals FOR YOUR MASSAGE PRACTICE - The Endocannabinoid System and Topical Cannabis
IT’S THE NEWEST TREND IN MASSAGE - BUT – Does it really work? Come explore with a professional and well-researched massage therapist, Julie Crispin, BS, LMT, CMLDT, AMTA, BCTMB Educator, Massage Topicals LLC The class will begin with the tumultuous history of the Cannabis/Hemp/Marijuana Industry
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2018, 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM
CenterPoint Massage & Shiatsu Therapy Sc, 5300 W 35th St, St Louis Park, MN 55416, USA
About the event
This class is SOLD OUT! If you did not purchase a ticket, we still have some available on Friday, in Rochester!!
The class will begin with the tumultuous history of the Cannabis/Hemp/Marijuana Industry.
Participants will learn:
• about the newly discovered and accepted Endo cannabinoid System and how massage effects the ECS.
• about the Cannabis plant, all it’s parts and how it interacts with the body and the ECS system.
• About how to incorporate Hemp CBD and/or Topical Cannabis into your practice.
• What are the indications/contraindications, ethics and laws regarding topical use of cannabinoids in your massage therapy practice.
• How to figure out what products to work with and invest in.
Purchase your ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-endocannabinoid-system-and-topical-cannabis-tickets-49676480691