Wed, Aug 29|
The MNCPA Offices suite #600
Small Business Advisory Day 2018 with the AMTA
Small Business Advisory Day invites AMTA - MN Chapter members, to sign up for a free 30-minute session with a certified public accountant (CPA) to go over questions concerning their business’ finances.
Time & Location
Aug 29, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The MNCPA Offices suite #600, 1650 W 82nd St, Bloomington, MN 55431, USA
About the event
Small Business Advisory Day invites AMTA - MN members to sign up for a free 30-minute session with a certified public accountant (CPA) to go over questions concerning his or her business’ finances.
Discussion topic examples:
- How can I lower my small-business taxes, especially in light of tax reform?
- What strategies should I consider to grow my business?
- How can I plan for retirement?
- How do I read financial reports?
- Is my QuickBooks optimal for my business?
- What cybersecurity issues do I need to be aware of to protect myself and my customers?
Where is it?
The MNCPA offices at 1650 W. 82nd St., Suite 600, Bloomington.
Contact MNCPA Communications Coordinator Corey Butler at email@example.com or 952-885-5533.
"While I did not have a specific agenda, the conversation included some important topics of things for me to consider in turning my hobby into a legitimate small business." -- Lance Saeger, 2017 Small Business Advisory Day attendee